Garmin is one of the most prominent and leading American-based multinational technology companies all across the world. It provides users with a variety of GPS products for aviation, automotive, outdoor and sports activities, etc. Moreover, Garmin also specializes in wearable technology products. Garmin Vivoactive 3 is one of the most brilliant products offered by Garmin. It is one of the most advanced and innovative fitness-focused smartwatches in the market.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 comprise various outstanding and useful features for fitness-tracking. However, along with its various features and benefits, there are some cons as well. Therefore, for all the users out there, we’ve given an overview of Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch to help them decide whether it is meeting their requirements or not. So, all the users are suggested to go through this blog until the end to know about the features, pros-cons, and other details about Vivoactive 3 smartwatch.
Features of Garmin Vivoactive 3
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is a feature-rich smartwatch that provides the users with an end number of unbelievable features. All the users are advised to go through the below-listed features to have in-depth knowledge about the Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch:-
- The Vivoactive 3 comes with essential features like date and time display, alarm clock function, stopwatch, and a timer.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 also has an accelerometer that monitors the indoor workouts.
- The Step-tracking feature is also there in the Vivoactive 3. It also comes with distance and calorie counting, and motion alerts.
- Above all, this smartwatch also tracks and keeps a record of the users’ sleep patterns and auto-detect their wake-up and sleep timings.
- This smartwatch has specific features for different sports, including running, cycling, golf, swimming, etc. In addition to this, it can also count the reps during the user’s training sessions.
- The heart-rate monitor of Vivoactive 3 helps the users in their cardiac training sessions. It also detects and monitors the heart-rate-based variability that is useful in identifying users’ stress level changes.
- It can also alert the users about the messages, incoming calls, and other notifications.
- Moreover, it also supports the LiveTrack in the Garmin Connect App. Using this app, the user’s family can record the user’s whereabouts, like their present location, etc.
- The users don’t have to take out the phone while jogging to change the music. Vivoactive 3 also allows them to control the volumes.
- It is a waterproof smartwatch with a barometric altimeter, an accelerometer, and a compass to help indoor workouts.
- The MoveIQ tool of the watch turns on the GPS function automatically.
- The new Garmin Pay System feature in the Vivoactive 3 enables the users to use it for payments.
The users can keep a record of their overall fitness using this smartwatch by Garmin Vivoactive 3.
Pros and Cons of Garmin Vivoactive 3
In this section of the blog, we have mentioned the pros and cons of Garmin Vivoactive 3. So, all the users are recommended to go through all the pros and cons of the watch to know about both the advantages as well as the disadvantages of Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch:-
- Good battery life
- Sleek Design
- Excellent Features
- Value for money
- Provides accurate metrics
- Unable to save music on the watch
- Garmin Pay is not supported universally
- The one-button operation is not ideal
In this write-up, we discussed all the important information about the Vivoactive 3 smart watch. We mentioned the unique features, pros-cons, and other details about Garmin Vivoactive 3. We hope that after reading this review, the users would be able to decide whether it is an ideal smartwatch for them or not. If users still face any difficulty related to this, they are suggested to visit garmin.com/express.